Partnership Development

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Colleagues,

The Hauts-de-France School of Social Work (IRTS) hosts more than 5,000 students, trainees and professionals in 5 locations in Northern France. It offers 13 undergraduate and graduate social work degrees. Its research department contributes to synergize training, professional intervention and research, thus contributing to the current issues of research in social work: improving the quality of training, changing practices, informing public policies.

IRTS Hauts-de-France holds the ERASMUS+ charter.

We are eager to develop new partnerships for resarch, students’ internships and staff / academic exchange.

Kind regards
    Anthony DUTEMPLE

adutemple@irtshdf.fr

Inta Buka
    Participant

Dear Anthony,

thank you for your school presentation and willing to develop new ties with Universities worldwide. Unfortunately, we have no seen your message before, but, if you are still interested in collaboration and partnership development – we will be glad to encourage you in this activity  and our Social Welfare study direction will be glad to sign with you different types of cooperation agreements in/outside the ERASMUS+ program, in science and research areas, students exchange, etc., as well as to try to develop a common project in social work area.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: inta.buka@bsa.edu.lv

yours sincerely,

Inta Buka

Vice-rector for International cooperation

Baltic International Academy

Riga, Latvia

Dear Anthony!

Our school has just been member. Is there still an invitation to cooperate.

My e-mail adress is bengt.m.wenstob@hiof.no

I’m international coordinator at Østfold University College in Norway

Kindly regards

Bengt Morten Wenstøb

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Partnership Development’ is closed to new replies.